Saturday, June 16, 2012

Caitlin Power's Fall 2012 Collection @ Sit.

Back on January 27, 2010, I had the pleasure of interviewing Calgary Designer - Caitlin Power. Click HERE to read the interview.  I consider Caitlin to be an extremely talented designer, so I was super excited to get an invite to see her Fall 2012 collection.

On Thursday June 14th, I had the pleasure of viewing Caitlin Power's Fall 2012 collection at Sit, (a new pop-up in the Design District on 11th Ave SW)


The collection was brilliant, in fact, I fell in love with a few pieces.  However, I was actually blown away by er men's pieces - so sleek.



Visit Caitlin Power's website by clicking HERE

1luv

FYI - The contest winner of the George's Cream gift bag will be announced tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...