Thursday, December 30, 2010

I've Always Got Hip Hop On My Mind.....

I was searching the net for some images that represent hip hop in my eyes to use in a future post when I stumbled on this site!

Adapt is a clothing company that recognizes and represents the ideas of positive change and personal advancement AND they love music:)

Their clothing is nothing but mad cool!










Here's a T that I want to get.....




Click HERE to Shop like its Hot! (the prices are so reasonable)

Oh and since I've got hip hop on my mind (as per usual), if you're in the Calgary area on January 8th, you will have to ChEck ThIs OuT!!!!

It's the grand opening of Calgary's first ever Hip Hop Dance Studio!!! Pulse Studios is the collective vision of Tara Wilson, Gill Co, Peter Strickland, and Vince Truong.




Here's the line up for the day:

11:00 am Ribbon Cutting + Welcoming

FREE DANCE WORKSHOPS

12:00 pm Parent & Child workshop (30 min)

1:00 pm Break + Power Moves workshop (30 min)

2:00 pm House workshop (30 min)

3:00 pm Popping workshop (30 min)

4:00 pm Locking workshop (30 min)

EVENING AGENDA

5:30 pm 2 Hour Breakin workshop with Kid David & Luigi*

8:15 pm Food & Drinks Mingle

9:30 pm Exhibition Dance Battles

Visit http://www.pulsestudios.ca/ for more info or to register for a class!

1luv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...