Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Official Launch of DADA Belts....

I just heard about the launch of DADA Belts today from a very close and dear friend. When I got the Facebook invite to "like" them, I figured "why not?" I like belts (although I don't own very many), but I do think its important to own a really good one.

After viewing their cool video (which shows you how a DADA belt is made and what it looks like), I am hooked.


Dada Belts from Brett Ferster on Vimeo.


I love the fact that they make custom belts (with a modern feel) for men and women, but use old school methods. Everything is hand-cut or sewn on a 101 year old sewing machine. Wowsers! Who does that in this day an age?

Well, if you want to learn more about them or want to order a custom made DADA belt of your very own then visit their website:

http://www.dadabelts.com/


Ordering your very own DADA belt has 5 simple steps:

1. Choose your leather
2. Choose your stitching colour
3. Choose your hardware
4. Choose your end strap shape
5. Enter your belt measurements

You can send all additional inquiries to:
connor@dadabelts.com


1luv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...