Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Gold, Gold, Gold!

Happy New Year everyone!

I don't really do the "resolutions thing" but  I have decided to practice the following for 2013

Do what you say you're going to do 

I am officially doing that today.....

In November  I posted about gold jewelry (http://thecreativemixx.blogspot.ca/2012/11/bring-on-gold.html) and how I'd like to incorporate it into my wardrobe. Well, I am officially doing that as we speak. 

I'm rocking a:
- gold toned watch with brown leather band
- gold bracelet
- gold and black earrings
- gold ring (with blue stone) 

FYI peeps...I am on the hunt for quality gold rings without breaking the bank.....

With a quick search on Etsy, I discovered illuminance - organic hand- formed jewelry   

Here are my faves! Can't wait to make a purchase:)

























Check out illuminance on Etsy by clicking HERE 

1luv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...