Sunday, April 18, 2010

I Just Saw The Cutest Thing This Morning!!!

Well it's a lovely Sunday morning out here in Calgary! Since Friday, the weather here has been amazing! The sun andd the warmth have definitely got my spirits up.

Last night I went to the 1st Annual Burlesque Festival. I loved it!!! I'll have a proper recap in a few days. Although I took a lot of notes, I didn't have my camera with me. So, I've requested some photos and will post my re-cap early next week....

The idea for today's post came from another blogger - Rachelle Soucy . We have something in common. The fascination for miniatures!

My love of miniatures started as a child when I discovered the "doll house"...

A few years ago, I hunted on Etsy and Ebay for doll houses and miniatures to collect - but never actually made a purchase:(

After seeing Miniatures by Annina - I was blown away! This takes "miniatures" to a whole other level. Annina creates rooms that seem "real" & "livable". If only I could shrink to the size of a dime - I would totally move into these rooms:)

Have a look at my faves - the details are superb!













1luv peeps~

1 comment:

  1. If you hadn't have said that these were miniature rooms, I would never have thought that they were! They're so amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...