Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Amber Leigh Clothing = Lovely

When I think of summers in Calgary, I don't think of "heat waves". Instead, I remember what Spring felt like when I was younger. It's just a tad bit hotter here in July & August, (and I mean a tad)

So my version of summer wear is slightly different from people in other parts of the world. I actually wore a jacket yesterday, and I was still shivering!

Calgary designer Amber Leigh Hebert has designed clothing with our cooler summers in mind. Her 2010 collection has a vintage vibe, caters to the feminine side and looks ever so comfortable.

Check out her site by clicking HERE










1luv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...