Monday, December 17, 2012

CAMP + QUARRY has the loveliest jewelry




I just discovered CAMP +  QUARRY a little over a month ago on instagram, (thanks Chelsey!)

My verdict? I'm in love.

You see, back in the day, I was really into quartz and crystals. I had a quartz necklace and ring which I cherished dearly.

But, I moved around a lot in my early adulthood, it somehow got lost along the way:(



Just looking at these images has inspired me to bring quartz back into my life....


This is one of my fave CAMP & QUARRY pieces



And this....



And this...



And this....




But, I just a ring posted on instagram  yesterday which I want, want, want!  It's a work in progress, so I can't post a photo of it yet....

BUT, it's very similar to the chunky rings found in the two photos below....




Click HERE to visit their site.

If you grab yourself lovely like this, you

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE finding new jewelry obsessions! Accessories are my weakness! Great find.
    <3
    lifeinfashionwithlindaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...