Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Finding the Remix




If you've been an avid reader of The Creative Mixx, then you know that I LOVE music....


Here's something that you might not know....I've preferred the remix of a song more than the original on several occasions....

In fact, I think I prefer the remix of a song over the original on a "regular".





Here's a great example....
I'd rather listen to the remix of  Ooh la la la (Fu-Gee-La) Refugee Camp Remix







than the original Ooh la la la




When I learned about a free app that makes it easy to discover remixes of songs in my library - I squealed!

It's called Remixes y'all!

Developed by a Calgary startup called Decoder, the Remixes app lets you select a track which then gets searched through SoundCloud for available remixes and covers.



So, if you're looking to expand your music library or just love a good Remix, visit their site!







Here's a quick fyi on Decoder. They build mobile device and tablet products for cuttingedge startups and businesses across North America. They with Uppercut – a creative agency – for user
experience, design, copy, and marketing.


1luv



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...