Monday, December 10, 2012

It's Been Almost a Year.....

I can be super forgetful and lose things on the regular....

But, I'm trying to change that. It'seriously one of my "things to do" in 2013.

About a year ago, I had a brand spankin new iPhone.....for about a month. Then I lost it. Not sure where actually. I know it was on the morning of a weekday, (with my luck it was probably on a Monday).

Anyhoo, I think it slipped out of my pocket and dropped down the sewer.  I have an iPhone 3gs as a replacement and although the screen has been cracked about 3 times, I still have it.

If I had the 4, 4s or 5 - I'd buy my self one of these from TMC  Fashion Bags







Wanna get 3$ off your purchase? Spend at least 30$ or more

And if you spend more than $100 you can get $10 off!

Click this link for more details

(Discount details are directly above image on site).


1luv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...