Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Hey Toronto, If You Dig Chromeo As Much As I Do...


Then, you've gotta click this link www.bclass.ca/concert to get on the waiting list for a chance to attend the upcoming Mercedes-Benz B-Scene concert on November 21.

To celebrate the Canadian launch of the B-Class;  Mercedes-Benz is hosting an exclusive FREE concert in the TDot at The Sound Academy, 11 Polson St - 8pm.

The evening promises to fuse art and music through electronic beats and onsite live-street art.

AND - Dirty Vegas will be in also be in the house!!!

Access is limited my Creative Mixx friends, so register asap if interested:


Here's one of my fave Chromeo tracks



 

 And I'm really digging this Dirty Vegas track




Wish I was in Toronto!!

1luv


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...