Monday, November 19, 2012

Oh Vintage, How I Love You.....



I am surprised that it's been ages since I've featured some "Vintage" on The Creative Mixx. It used to be a weekly topic of mine...

Well today it's time for a "Vintage" comeback with the help of a lovely online shop called Sunset Poet Clothing.  I heard about them last month via the Fashion Industry Network.   When I heard that they are  a Canadian run company (based out of Thailand),  by people who love fashion as much as sandy beaches and warm weather -  I was intrigued.

Take moment to browse their site  www.sunsetpoetclothing.com,  you'll  find Men & Women's New & Vintage Clothing & Accessories.

My faves from their site (currently on sale!!!)











Items get refreshed every 1-2 weeks so you can visit the site often to get your new clothing or vintage  fix.


The cool thing about Sunset Poet Clothing is that they're not just an online clothing store. They can build custom clothing lines based on your Pinterest profiles or original sketches.  AND, they create quality custom hang tags and clothing labels for garments.

Click HERE to see how they can help you manufacture your own clothing!

If you're looking for more than just clothing, click HERE


1luv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...