Friday, November 30, 2012

JULIE BRANDT = My Kinda Style



I am always on the lookout for contemporary & cool looking designs for women.  JULIE BRANDT is a brand that satisfies this and more.

It only took one visit to their site and I was hooked! It's clean, sleek and their lookbook is styled in a way that speaks sophistication, is edgy and feminine at the same time.

I'm in my late 30's and would rock  a JULIE BRANDT piece with ease:)

Here are my favourite items in isolation - Winter 2012 Collection.



And here are my fave lookbook shots






JULIE BRANDT - a small company with passion = love  

1luv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...