Sunday, January 30, 2011

Back In December.....

I went to a Vintage Pop up Event (the Christmas Edition) at Fashion Central, in December of 2010. It was a lovely event with amazing vintage finds (both clothing and furniture), yummy treats.....






And an onsite booth courtesy of Bottles Decapitated.






Becs & Arls were fab hosts of Vintage Pop Up Shop and I look forward to hearing where they'll be popping up next!



I meant blog about the event ages ago (seeing that I took some fab photos), but I have totally missed placed my camera charger. I'm sure it's around here somewhere.... And if it isn't, I guess I'll ge surfing the net to find a replacement:(
I'm heading out to another afternoon event involving Vintage. This time it's at Art Central.
A group of Calgary vintage clothing sellers are selling their items in a unique one day only “Vintage Pop-up Marketplace”.
Leslie Holth, (co-owner of Vintage Bliss - a vendor) believes that “Calgarians appreciate the uniqueness and quality of these one of a kind items and love working them into their wardrobes. They also understand how wearing vintage is not only fashionable, but sustainable, as these items have no environmental impact on our world.”
Bonton Vintage and Patina Design Works will also be selling clothing, jewellery, accessories and select collectibles from the 1920s to the 1980s.
The event entitled “A Dress to Remember” happens today from 12 noon to 6pm at Art Central.
(Please note: Art Central is located on the corner of Center Street and 7th Avenue SW).



1luv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...