Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cool Finds....

Whenever a new year approaches, I always go on a mission to find fresh pieces to spark my inspiration....

I found a couple of things that got me excited! I'm hoping to get at least three items from this list:)

This is a must have for me this year!

Just bought this from Urban Outfitters over the holiday

Got this cool red harmonica necklace for Christmas - It works and I love it!!!

Then I found this cassette tape necklace which I thought was cool....

Interesting rings always spark my creativity. When I saw these rings I was so eager to share it with y'all

Used to work here - thought this bag was cool

Thought this clothing company had the coolest Men's & Women's Fashions....

From Supreme Being~


1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Textstyles' here. You won the Kid Icarus calendar from my 12 Days of Christmas giveaways.
    Could you please email me your mailing address and full name?



Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...