Friday, January 21, 2011

Ruby Ellen Designs Launch Party

Happy Friday y'all!

It's been a busy week on my end. I've been putting a lot of my energy into planning the next "Take Off Your Clothes" clothing swap event for Spring. This week was a successful one where plannings concerned. I've been lucky enough to secure a date, venue and dj's so far. I hope to have everything secured by the end of the month so if you're in Calgary, keep you eyes open for details at the end of January.

I'm also collaborating with a friend to launch a biz next month - so stay tuned for that!!!!

Tonight, I'm off to the Ruby Ellen Designs Launch party at Eleven Eleven boutique.

Ruby Ellen Designs' spring collection is now officially at Eleven, Eleven. And tonight they're celebrating Ruby's new RED Edition dresses. I happen to love colour and "Red" looks so good on me, so I am getting myself together to head on out.

I hear that there's gonna be a bit of bubbly and some tasty treats to enjoy.

I'll be taking some photos with my iPhone to upload later tonight!


Before I go, I'm posting a song that I've had on serious rotation today!

Enjoy:)





1luv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...