Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Don't You Just Love Getting Mail???

I came home today to a lovely surprise. In my mailbox there wasn't a bill in sight. Instead there was a lovely package with my name all over it! I quickly opened it up and was pleasantly surprised to see a collection of three mini greeting cards from "Spring Blossom Design", (a greeting card designer that was part of my most recent giveaway on The Creative Mixx.


I was so happy to receive this lovely gift, so I just had to share:)




Sending a personalized thank-you note, or card to say "I Love You" is something that I would like to "bring back" for 2010.

Have you sent a handwritten note or card to someone lately? If you haven't but want to this from now on, visit Spring Blossom Design for your greeting card needs~

Click HERE to visit the site

1luv peeps

5 comments:

  1. Cool, like the designs. Nowerdays Internet is making all the mails... Only few people are sending cards ...
    It´s a pitty some way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my absolute favorite thing in the entire world is to get cute little packages in the mail. Handwritten notes and pretty adorned packages really does = love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of bringing back the handwritten note in 2010!

    www.bagpoor.com

    P.S. I never received my blogger spotlight questions Ms. Thang. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm glad you received it - although it looks like the package was treated a bit rough in the mailing process.
    I hope you enjoy them and thanks again for featuring me on your blog to celebrate your 100th follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a big believer in hand written thank you notes. I think they are both classy, and sweet. Bring them back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...