Monday, May 24, 2010

A Fashion Event Hits Hotel Arts This Thursday~

Happy Monday y'all!

To my Canadian readers, hope you're enjoying the May long weekend (or May two-four as I like to call it lol)

I wish I could say that I'm maxing & relaxing today while sipping on a cold one - but I'm at
work:(

The fact that it isn't all that busy, is helping me cope....

Something has got me excited today though, I'm invited to the Monarch & Vine Vintage Spring Trunk Sale!!!


Monarch & Vine Vintage is a line of designer vintage garments & accessories from a wide array of eras. Some of the pieces have been re-worked into new designs - my favourite!

I can't wait to meet Christine Vik!!! I hope to get a moment with her to chat a bit about her line~

From what I've read, I'm in for a treat! I can expect to see beaded flapper dresses, 30's bias cut gowns, 40's pin up digs, 50's tea dresses, 60's mod shifts and groovy pieces from the 70's.

If you live in Calgary - then this is a sale that you might want to check out. Not only will you be able to spruce up your Spring wardrobe, but you can engage in great convo, enjoy a cocktail, hear DJ Rice spin some wicked beats and enter to win door prizes by Quorra Apothecary


Here are the details:

Monarch & Vine Vintage Spring Trunk Sale
WHERE: Hotel Arts, 119 12 Avenue SW
WHEN: Thursday, May 27, 2010 6 - 9 pm


Here's a sneak peak as to what it's store this Thursday~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...