Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Market Collective - Spring Flowers!

I'm about to report the "usual" where weather is concerned. We had another day of snow!!!

There isn't any evidence of it right now (thank goodness), but the snow definitely made an appearance today. I know that Calgary's weather is unpredictable and "yes" you can see snow here in August, but I'll never get used to the idea of snow during "off-season"

Anyhoo, Sunday I mentioned that I went to Market Collective.

It was another fab event and I was happy to have made it down....

I bought this cute little vintage clutch - kinda reminds me of a mini-carpet bag....
I got it for a ridiculously cheap price, ($6.00 y'all!!!)

Thanks Bluebird Vintage~




Here were some other lovely Bluebird Vintage finds:






I was definitely surrounded by the most loveliest items this past Sunday afternoon. And to be honest? Browsing through "loveliness" is one of my fave Sunday things to do~

So I snapped a couple photos here and there.....Have a look!

Alexandra Hunt (metalsmith & artist) of Closet Jewellery








Ghost Gum Marshmallows -(I tried the Vanilla bean - DELICIOUS!!!)





Brooke Dillon





Lee Bedford of Tall Tree Shop






Spoon Designs






Erin Van Wijk of String Theory





Now I do apologize for some of the photos posted tonight - my camera settings were a little off from time to time:(

Feel free to click on any of the links and it will either take you directly to the artist's site, facebook page or email address~

1luv

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link!!!

    Linked you back, and hope to see you at the next Market Collective!

    We also have a vintage sale at Fashion Central in the works, so we'll keep you posted.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the shout-out! :)

    -Rachel (bluebird vintage)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link!

    We linked you back and hope to see you at the next Market Collective!

    We also have a vintage sale at Fashion Central in the works, so we'll keep you posted!

    -Bluebird Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!
    Thank you so much for including me in your blog!
    Luvlee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...