Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I Am Just Diggin These Steve Madden Sandals.....

My friends out in eastern Canada are experiencing what I like to call a "massive heat wave". Us out in the West aren't so lucky, but it is pretty decent outside.....

I took a lovely walk throughout Kensington just enjoying the scenery and all......

It was so nice to take a moment out of my busy day to relax. I should have found myself a park bench to sit on, but instead I found my way into Peacock Boutique (140 - 10 St. NW ) for a little shopping therapy. I wanted to add a few over sized tops that I can casually wear off the shoulder and I found two.

I wish I could show you what I got, but I'm blogging at work, cause my home PC is infected. It started to act up last night (which is the last thing that I need right now - seriously). I've been contemplating purchasing a mac for the longest while and I guess it's gonna happen sooner than later...

Anyhoo, after I shopped & grabbed a bite to eat, I made my way back to the office. Usually I walk with my head up rarely ever looking down, but today I did and gasped. Yeah I gasped at the sight of my sandals.....

Why in the world haven't I noticed the sad state of my sandals before???? Good grief, I need a few new pairs for realz!

I checked out the Steve Madden site for some sandal "eye candy" and I was mos definitely satisfied~

Have a look at my faves......














Ummm....so much to choose from, I'm all confused lol.....

Before I head on out for the day I must post this video for y'all....

Now I kinda like the song OMG by Usher (feat Will.I.AM), but after hearing this acoustic rendition by Jenny Suk - I was like "OMG!!!"....

This is amazing!

Enjoy~


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...