Sunday, May 2, 2010

Ooh I Got The Sunshine Award Today.....

Hope you had a fabulous week-end y'all!

I spent most of my week-end working on prepping for "The Take Off Your Clothes" clothing swap event. I can't believe that it's less than 2 weeks away!!!

I was feeling a bit under the weather yesterday and had a quiet night in.

This afternoon I went to the Market Collective "Spring Flowers" edition!



Ooh I'm so glad that I went. I've been to many Market Collectives in the past and I am so happy to witness the growth of this independant market.

To keep my spirits up, Cindy Whitehead of Cindy Whitehead Sports Stylist presented me with the Sunshine Award. And it was so fitting today because we actually experience a day of sunshine & warmth! Thank-you!!!



Here are the award rules
1. Put the logo on your blog within your post.
2. Pass the award on to 7 bloggers.
3. Link to the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and the link to the person from whom you received this award.I pass this award to:


Canadieren


Reveal Your Tru Identity


Art is my Hustle

Just Call Me Bri


The Fashion Articles


My Name Is Michael


Chic Chocolate



Before I go, I had to post this photo of a coffee shop in Newbury, New Hampshire called Crockers Coffee Shop - Too cute:)

1luv

2 comments:

  1. Awww, thanks so much hun!! I have been behind on my administrative everything lately, but I will post this ASAP! And I definitely need a little sunshine in my life, it is grey as hell out here these days!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...