Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Summer Fun.....

So it was no work for me today. I spent it partly being lazy and the other part was spent running around doing some errands.....

But my evening was pure bliss....

I just got home from spending a fabulous evening with friends and family. Even though my intent was to take some pics to include with my post......I didn't. I had so much fun that I forgot to take my camera outta my bag.....bah. Oh well, at least I can let y'all know that we enjoyed a yummy dinner, and wonderful conversation. I laughed till I cried, drank white wine (which was crappy - I can say this cause I brought it....I was tryin to be cute and tried something new - won't do that again - Chardonnay is the way to go for me) and am now pleasantly full:) You can't go wrong with barbecue chipolte pork loins, hamburgers, hot dogs, salads, fruit, ice cream pizza (yeah that's right ice cream pizza). Yup, I'm full in a good way.

I am in such a good mood that I must post a song that I heard today earlier today. It's a hot new joint from my fave "The Roots" (can I getta woot, woot and a what, what!!!) titled "How I Got Over". They performed this on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon - Album's dropping Septemper 29th and I can't wait to grab a copy

2009 Rock The Bells


Brilliant~


I'm out peeps:)

1 comment:

  1. Hello my name is Derrick. I would like to invite you to join my blog if you like to. May God bless you and your whole entire family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...