Sunday, December 27, 2009

I'm Trying To Decide.....

I decided not to go to the mall for Boxing Day shopping yesterday. As much as I love to shop and source out fabulous finds.....I just can't handle a crowded mall. So, I decided to go online and check out a store that I've wanted to visit for the longest time. I just haven't found the time to drive all the way out to the Cross Iron Mills mall to stop by Forever 21. The beauty is that since Christmas, Forever 21 has been having a sale (with a special Boxing Day section)and tomorrow's the last day. To sweeten the deal they're including free shipping too! I've selected a few of my faves but may need to narrow things down a bit...

Forever 21
















No I've gotta tell you that even though I didn't make it to a crowded mall yesterday to grab a deal, I did make it to the movie theatre to watch a powerful movie yesterday. If you haven't seen "Precious" yet, then I recommend that you do. I've wanted to see it ever since I heard about it when it aired at the Toronto Film Festival. This movie took me on an emotional roller-coaster - seriously, one minute I was angry, then I was crying. It shocked me and made me laugh all within the course of an hour of a half.....

My verdict? It was amazing! Raw, Gritty & Real - it literally blew my mind~



1luv peeps

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...