Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ooh There's Alot Of Cool Holiday Ideas At UrbanOutfitters!

Happy Sunday Peeps!

Hope your week-end was a whole lot warmer than mine was! There's nothing but snow going on in my neck of the woods lol.....But at least the roads are bearable and I'm happy to say that I only got stuck once.

Now that I'm home all cozy and warm, I decided to search the Urban Outfitters site for some holiday ideas and I've found a little something for the guys & girls~


This is for the Guys........















And this is for the Girls.....














The beauty about all these finds is.....They're way Cheap. I'm talking $20.00US or less......

Check out the UrbanOutfitters site by clicking HERE

Before I head off to bed, I just want to remind you that there's a contest currently running on The Creative Mixx.

These lovely earrings from Purple Toes Jewelery are up for grabs!!




Head over to my Friday post to get all the Contest Details or just click HERE


Oh, I heard this song on the radio today and I just had to post:) I've been rocking to it all evening~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...