Tuesday, December 1, 2009

As Cold As Ice.......

It's been a few days since I've posted, but I'm back!!! The last couple of days have been crazy busy for me, so I'll give you the "coles notes" re-cap. As you know, my holiday party was on Friday and It was fab-u-lous! I mean I danced and danced and danced! If you're expecting a photo of my lovely dress, I'm sorry but I don't have one to post.....yet. You see, I did bring a camera along and when I turned it on, the battery was on its last limb...argh! I was not impressed.

Anyhoo, loads of peeps had cameras that night and took photos galore, so the minute I get some forwarded my way, I'll share it with y'all.

Next up, take a look at the title of this post. Basically, my city has been going through a deep freeze. Yep, the snow is back in full effect and it's flipping freezing!!! Last night I was frozen stiff, so I hopped in bed at 7:30 in the pm.

Now, since I've been driving on the icy roads of Calgary over the past couple of days, I decided to feature a lovely shop that I discovered today. Think "Vintage Bling"......

With Free Shipping from now until December 24th, feast your eyes on the twinkling delights found at Simply Me Art














Even with 75 items currently available for sale, lovely items continue to be added daily. Visit Simply Me Art for "one of a kind jewels created with pieces from the past".

To keep with the "bling" theme, I found a gift idea for the ladies that's under $25.00 (even including the shipping)

Juicy Jewelz



Now I'm about to bounce peeps...but I have to post some tracks of a hip-hop talent that I was just introduced to yesterday - I've been blown away by his skillz. I can't believe that I'd never heard about him before....seriously, where have I been?

1luv peeps



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...