Sunday, November 8, 2009

I Saw This A Couple Of Weeks Ago.....

Hey y'all!

As you know, I'm on the hunt for a fab dress. The video I'm about to post showcases the EMAMI "The Limitless" dress. Created by a young & fresh Scandinavian design team, this dress is based on the theme of limitlessness and multifunction. I love the concept of purchasing one dress and having the ability to create 30 outfits! Not only is this idea economical, but it encourages you to utilize your creativity to show the world your individual style! - Love it!



Here's a sample of some still shots showing you some of the looks that you can achieve with the limitless dress by EMAMI











Click HERE to visit their site......

Before I go, I just want to let y'all know that there will be another giveaway on The Creative Mixx tomorrow! So check back for details:)

1luv

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, I feel a purchase coming on! A definite must have for every girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I loveeeee this sooo much! I have to buy one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Reese....I'm seriously thinking of getting this! It is sooooo worth it~

    @RoByn LaTice.....I know, isn't this the best idea ever?????

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...