Sunday, October 25, 2009

It's All About The Cardigans......

I know it's Autumn, but I've seen signs of Winter a couple of times so far out here in Calgary. In fact, yesterday was another snowy day! However, in pure Calgary style the snow has disappeared today. Nonetheless, after scouring through my closet for winter gear, I noticed that it's pretty slim. So, I'm on the hunt for some clothing that will keep be warm over the next couple of months.....

The first thing that I need to add to my wardrobe is a few cardigans.

I visited Forever 21 for some ideas and I found two items that I like:)





Then I decided to click my way over to Etsy (of course) for some unique hand-made cardigans and here's what I found

RebeccasArtCloset


Lizzybrooke


Sandmaiden


AlexandraAnderson



Hannahsas



And I haven't forgot about my male readers:) I found this cool cardigan at Recession




Of course I've got way too many options now lol.....

Which one (or two) should I pick!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...