Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Oh My..... I Saw A Dress Today, That's Calling My Name

Yes peeps! It's true......

Today I checked out a fabulous Ebay Shop called Fox Sparrow Boutique, (based in Calgary, Alberta!).

You'll find lovely high quality vintage items that are chosen for it's excellent condition and aesthetic appeal.

If you're into vintage (and you know I am), then you definitely need to visit this online auction house!

Auctions start Every other Tuesday and end (10 days later) on Fridays.

Here is the dress that's been on my mind for the past couple of hours.....
Is it fierce or what???





The Latest Fox Sparrow Boutique auction has more fabulous finds. Here are some of my other faves~





1luv

1 comment:

  1. yikes...that model's thighs are way too big for those leather shorts, but I do love that cocktail dress!

    www.bagpoor.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...