Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Monday y'all!!!

Now sure what the weather's like where you live.....but Mother Nature turned a cold shoulder on me today! It was freakin cold and I just wasn't ready for it. But rather than be in a foul mood, I've found some lovely items today that made me smile so you know I had to share......

The cutest pendants at The Poppy Tree


The cutest Ipod Cases by hine [pronounced - "hee-neh"]



For the avid sewers out there....how's this for a little Tic Tac Sew by Onelatenight

I've got a thang for Feathers so I had to post this fabulous hair accessory by Ethereal Creations



Here's some innovative fashions at Peeko Apparel in Vintage




And last but not least.....here's more amazing bracelet's created by my friend Alyshia's Dad! (I know that I've said this before, but he's the coolest!!!) Hit me up at http://www.blogger.com/thecreativemixx@gmail.comif you want to order one!





I'm out y'all
1luv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...