Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The "Bag of Scraps" (from American Apparel) that I posted last night has really got my creative juices flowing.....

I was gazing through Lori Sandstedt's Etsy shop (she's the mastermind behind that lovely apron I posted a while back - click here for a reminder) for some "recycled fashion eye candy"


Had to share some of my fave photos of her work~








I knew that combining different types of fabric together to create one item would turn out brilliantly......these photos confirm it:)

Time to switch gears! I'm sooooo excited! Jay-Z is coming to Calgary October 14 and I've got tickets!!!!
His 11th album "The Blueprint 3" dropped in the US yesterday (and will be hitting the UK & International markets within a few days)

I've already heard some of the tracks (cause as you know they were leaked before the release) and I'm lovin it.....

So in celebration I had to post a little Jay-Z




Before I head on out for the night.......

I just got an email letting me know that The Little Burgundy Shop (if you haven't read my post yet - click here peeps), has got a little promo going on

Between now and Sunday, September 20, my readers & I can receive 15% off all online purchases at http://www.littleburgundyshoes.com/

Just use this promotional code before checkout: LBSHOESF09 and you'll be good to go!

Night peeps.....

1luv

1 comment:

  1. i love the scarves so very much! love that she is recycling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...