Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The "Bag of Scraps" (from American Apparel) that I posted last night has really got my creative juices flowing.....

I was gazing through Lori Sandstedt's Etsy shop (she's the mastermind behind that lovely apron I posted a while back - click here for a reminder) for some "recycled fashion eye candy"


Had to share some of my fave photos of her work~








I knew that combining different types of fabric together to create one item would turn out brilliantly......these photos confirm it:)

Time to switch gears! I'm sooooo excited! Jay-Z is coming to Calgary October 14 and I've got tickets!!!!
His 11th album "The Blueprint 3" dropped in the US yesterday (and will be hitting the UK & International markets within a few days)

I've already heard some of the tracks (cause as you know they were leaked before the release) and I'm lovin it.....

So in celebration I had to post a little Jay-Z




Before I head on out for the night.......

I just got an email letting me know that The Little Burgundy Shop (if you haven't read my post yet - click here peeps), has got a little promo going on

Between now and Sunday, September 20, my readers & I can receive 15% off all online purchases at http://www.littleburgundyshoes.com/

Just use this promotional code before checkout: LBSHOESF09 and you'll be good to go!

Night peeps.....

1luv

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...