Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It's Gonna Be A Short Post Tonight.....

I'm keeping this short and sweet for three reasons:

1. I'm flippin hot tonight. It's been a gorgeous day, but the temperature has been up there, making it feel like we're in August. I really shouldn't complain, so I won't. Just letting you know that I'm hott!!!

2. ANTM (that's America's Next Top Model in short form), is on tonight and I gotta watch that! (By the way my top three pics are Rae, Lulu & Ashley)

3. I need to do some blog reading....


So I've gotta little something to show ya. My friend Alyshia brought some fab bracelets in to work today for me to take a look. My verdict?? They're fierce and I want one or two or three lol.... The most amazing thing about these bracelets is that her Dad made them. How cool is he??? I just have to meet him:)

This is what it looks like on.....





And this is what it looks like off




If you're interested in getting one for yourself.....send me an email - thecreativemixx@gmail.com

FYI Peeps!!! Tomorrow is the last day to enter the GIVEAWAY!!! Good luck y'all! Can't wait to reveal the winner on Friday:)

1luv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...