Thursday, September 10, 2009

Psst.....I've Got Some News For Ya!!!!!

Hey y'all I have some exciting news for ya. You're not gonna wanna miss my post tomorrow! I don't wanna GIVE too much away so I won't. You'll just have to check back with me on Friday for the details.

In the mean time, I've found a few lovely things to speak on, so here goes....

First, straight out of Mount Vernon, Ohio is a woman who discovered her creative side @ the prime of her life (that's mid 30's peeps!)

Sandy Sarsfield of thatSandygirl on etsy, has beautiful hand-crafted jewellery inspired by countrysides, gardens, nature and architecture....sp romantic.

Here are my faves:








Next up...I've got Diana Rajchel, a perfume designer with an etsy shop called
Magickal Realism- a first for The Creative Mixx!
Using natural materials, Diana creates lovely scents and presents them with a vintage feel. It's quite the process to make a perfume: from infusing a series of plants in oils, to creating tinctures (didn't know what that was peeps - did some research and discovered that tinctures are fragrant materials, produced by directly soaking and infusing raw materials in ethanol.) - who knew?

With 182 items to choose from, you can grab yourself a perfume that makes you smell good and is ECO friendly? - now that's what I'm talking about!



Last but not least, I'm gonna post a video that I saw on a blog I follow. My girl Empress Journee of Bangnant Blog keeps me up to date with wicked music.

This video was So Hott!!! I had to share - Thx girl:)

Nyle "Let The Beat Build" from Nyle on Vimeo.



1luv

4 comments:

  1. I was stopping by for today's big reveal, but I guess I'm too early. Meanwhile, I just have to say that I want one of those butterfly necklaces. If I wasn't so paranoid about a necklace calling more attention to my ugly tracheotomy scar, I'd buy one now.

    I think Etsy shops may be a dangerous endeavor for me and my wallet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Staci....Yes you are early:) Glad that you are checking in though!
    I'm posting the moment I get home from work....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Staci, I was stopping by for today's big reveal as well. Fabulous pieces though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...