Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Interior Decor, Fashion Bags & Some Jewellery!

Tonight, I've got an announcement to make for all my readers in Calgary.

Kathy & Kelly will have a table at the Hillhurst Farmer's market tomorrow Wednesday August 19, 2009), from 3:30 to 7pm.
Here's what you can expect to see...........

Kelly Farley's jewellery




And here's a sneak peak of Kathy Aldous-Schleindl's fabulous bags!






Head on out and support these lovely Calgary gals! You'll be in for a treat:)

Next up, If you live in the T-Dot, then you're in for a treat. I've found some hot items to spice up your interior spaces. At Liloo, (Toronto), you can find contemporary pieces mixed with an eastern cultural influence, giving you the "best of both worlds".

Here are my fave photos from Liloo.....







I'm really feelin the idea of bringing the "east" into my interior space. I bought a wall hanging (a while back) that reminds me of India......

4 comments:

  1. Ah! I'm so upset! I thought I was following your blog and I hadn't done it yet, smh. I was still thinking you had the other one! *dummy smack* lol. But heyyyy girrrl

    Ok, I want to come to Calgary, that shop and all those pieces look FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Reese....lol
    No worries girl! Thx for following and showin some luv:)

    Yes, if you come out to Calgary, you definitely need to hit me up.

    I had to edit my post this morning though. That shop's in Toronto, not Calgary:( Haha...wish that shop was in my city, I'd be there all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm will YOU be there today/tonight miss creativemixx?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mich.....Yes I plan to head on down for a bit. I won't make it there until around 6 or so.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...