Sunday, August 9, 2009

Just Spreading The News.....

Reading, reading and more reading........

That's how I spent most of my day yesterday. The sun was in full effect bringing a blanket of warmth to the city....finally. I chose to spend my time inside though, enjoying the gorgeous weather from my balcony, nose buried in my book.

I did get a chance to spend time reading some of the blogs that I follow and I learned about an event happening August 28th in New York.

Eujenya's putting on an event "True Stars Networking Event". If you're in the New York area, hit her up at eujenya@eujenya.com for more info.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...