Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Tasty Treats......


I made it to the Hillhurst Farmer's Market this evening for a little browsing.
Initially, I planned to check out the vendors, swing by Kathy & Kelly
and grab some fresh fruits & produce. Well....I did check out the all the tables,
met with Kathy & Kelly (who are real cool chicks), but I didn't grab any fruits & veggies.

I meant to, but the sweet smell of baked goods called me over to a table displaying pies, breads and other sweet treats.

So I bought a loaf of fresh bread baked with bacon (it's absolutely tdf, by the way) and I picked up 2 apricot blueberry crisp squares (which melted in your mouth)




















It was absolutely delicious!


Now that I'm well fed....nothing will satisfy me more than posting some fab finds.

I got a comment today from Coco, (from Coco&Lowe) who loved my post on the "Bow Bracelets"

So I decided to search for more "Bow" inspired accessories.











To see all 50 of these "bow inspired" pieces Click Here!

I'm signing off....but before I go, I want to post a video that I heard this morning on Empress Journee's blog "It Sounds Like"

I'm definitely feelin this tune, so I had to post it for y'all:)



1luv

5 comments:

  1. YUUUUM!!

    iyam
    www.styleandbeyond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Style&Beyond....I know, everything was so tasty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of those headbands are killer! Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Michael.....glad you're loving the headbands!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE those headbands...so Gossip Girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...