Thursday, August 27, 2009

Tonight I'm In For A Treat!!!

I've been invited to the new store opening for "Little Burgundy", right here in Calgary peeps!!!



That's right Market Mall now has a new addition! I'm pretty excited and wouldn't mind pressing a "fast forward" button - taking me to 6pm right now:)

If you haven't heard the word on Little Burgundy please CLICK HERE to visit their site. Their shoes are off the hook~

I will be sure to take some pics & post them when I get back later tonight!

For more local Calgary news, (just got an email yesterday)......

Danny Kirk is having an opening tonight at "The Gallery". The show is called tRANs and runs from now until October. So, if you're free tonight & not sure what you should do in this city...head on down to 17th Ave. (building # 113-1013) between 8 to 11pm

Danny will be there and all of his work showcased tonight is brand spanking new.


I will try to check out Danny's opening tonight. But if I can't... I'll definitely drop by The Gallery between now & October to see his fabulous work.

FYI - I posted some photos of Danny's previous work @ Market Collective.
Here's a little reminder~

*Smooches*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment....I will always reply here, so be sure to check back for updates
1luv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...